Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Some Inspring Quotes

Ship is always safe at shore... but is is not built for it

Falling down is not defeat...defeat is when your refuse to get up...

To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world

Never expect things to happen..
struggle and make them happen.

The Duck looks smooth & calm on top of water but underneath there is a restless pedaling!
Nothing is worth than struggle!

Every king was once a crying baby;Every great building was once a blue print; It's not where U r today but where you have to be tomorrow!!

It’s estimated that millions of trees in the world were accidentally planted by Squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they bury them. Do good and forget!!

When it rains, all birds occupy shelter, but eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problem is common to all, but attitude makes us different!

A favorite Quote to define nature of life: “On the best or the worst day, the sun finally sets” –Jeffrey Deaver

The past is a history, the future is a mystry and today is a gift, that's why we call it as "Present"!!

Life is 10% how you make it and remaining 90% is how you take it!

Everymorning you have 2 choices! Continue sleep with dreaming or wake ups and chase your dreams. Choice is yours!

Everything changes except "the change"!

Crazy Human: We work for making better tomorrow, but when tomorrow comes, instead of enjoying it, again we start thinking for better tomorrow!

Never judge a person by hi/her appearence because time has the power ro change a useless charcoal to a valuable diamond!

A clay pot having Honey will be ranked higher than the golden pot having poison. So not our outer glamour but our inner virtues/values make us valuable!

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but does not take you anywhere!

No comments: